Is there a sizable interest in being able to access the platform using mobile?

As someone that is constantly on the go, being able to access platforms that I invest in via mobile devices is very convenient for me. There’s nothing worse than not being able to buy a dip because you’re at work or out having dinner.

10 Likes

Desktops are for boomers, mobile support is essential

5 Likes

I think development is already underway.

3 Likes

I agree. It’s very convenient to have mobile support so that we can use the dapp via Trust wallet, etc

3 Likes

agree, top priority…the team will delivery soon for sure…thanks

2 Likes

I would really appreciate mobile support ASAP. Thanks!

1 Like

As an intermediate step would a mobile version which displayed current APYs, and balances for a wallet if you gave it a wallet address, be helpful? Or is it really only interesting if you can connect your wallet and make the same set of txns as you can on full desktop/browser version?

2 Likes

For the start APYS, but in the near future, full mobile support is needed 100%.

1 Like

Mobile makes GRO more accessible to non-power users. Separately, a dedicated GRO app could make GRO even more friendly and increase TVL.

2 Likes

Earlier this week the dApp was updated with more responsive designs for smaller computer tablet resolutions. But we also removed the mobile blocker. The dApp can now be access by mobile but the experience is pretty bad, a functional but crappy experience.

We’re actively developing official mobile support for the dApp and are making good progress, its quite a bit of work adapting our design system to mobile in a way that meets our UX/UI standards. It’s been very exciting testing the dApp mobile prototypes over the last couple of days, we cant wait until they’re ready to share.

Tokemak has a solid mobile version that displays the different staking pools and respective APYs on the opening landing page. And there’s a Rewards link at the top if users want to check that out.